Rina speaks to women and girls in a relaxed, fun, and inspiring way.
- “Candidly Converting” – Why I chose Judaism after spending 30 years in fundamental Christianity, the one Bible passage that convinced me J.C. isn’t the Messiah, how I can still maintain relationships with non-Jewish friends and family, how my soul loves seltzer and what it’s like to taste gefilte fish for the first time.
- “Believe It Or Not! Your Mind Can Change Your Life!” – an interactive, audience-led demonstration of the life changing power of our beliefs.
- “Hashem’s Lemonade – What to Do When Life Squeezes You Too Hard” – an emuna workshop inspired by Rabbi Shalom Arush and my own challenging experiences, including a worksheet for each participant to process a specific problem or pain in her life.
- “Reclaiming Your Femininity.” How to communicate like a woman, feel your feelings, and speak a language that truly gets heard without sacrificing your feminine soul.
- “Mommies Unite for the Night!” A fun mom’s-night-out workshop sharing the joys and struggles of normal mothers in the trenches of crazy motherhood. Bring your war stories. There will be wine and chocolate.
Yes, Speak to Us!