The Moshiach is coming. Now is the time for everyone to bring their A game. Now is not the time for me to hide behind a blog or an excuse or an ego. Now is the time to rise into myself. I’ve dreamed of speaking to women and girls for at least 10 years. So Hashem, here’s my part. I’m opening myself up to rejection, love, failure, success, vulnerability and power. Alllll at once. Shaking in my boots with the c-c-c-courage of a lion.
I invite you to invite me to speak. (Women Only)
- “Candidly Converting” – Why I chose Judaism after growing up in fundamental Christianity, the one Bible passage that convinced me J.C. isn’t the Messiah, how I can still maintain relationships with non-Jewish friends and family, how my soul loves seltzer and what it’s like to taste gefilte fish for the first time.
- “Believe It Or Not! Let’s Talk About Beliefs, Feelings, and Positive Changes!” – an interactive, audience-led demonstration of the life changing power of our beliefs
- “Hashem’s Lemonade – What to Do When Life Squeezes You Too Hard” – an emuna workshop inspired by Rabbi Shalom Arush and my own challenging experiences, including a worksheet for each participant to process a specific problem or pain in her life.
- “Marriage Advice from a Divorced Lady.” Wait, that title probably won’t sell on a promo flyer, so let’s rephrase. “Words Your Man Wants to Hear.” After my divorce, I needed explanations of what went wrong, what could have been. Here are some simple tools and what I wish I’d known before it was too late.
- “Mommies Unite for the Night!” A fun mom’s-night-out workshop sharing the joys and struggles of normal mothers in the trenches of crazy motherhood. Bring your war stories. There will be wine and chocolate.
Yes, Speak to Us!